Why Belize 2 Video
Why Belize 1 Video
There are several reasons why people from all over the world find Belize an attractive place to live and retire. Some of these reasons include:
- Belize is the only English speaking country in Central America – this becomes important as doing routine activities such as banking and grocery shopping is easy making Belize a lateral transfer for those whom speak English.
- The exchange rate is 1 US Dollar to 2 Belize Dollars.
- Foreigners are encouraged to expatriate to Belize.
- There are no restrictions for foreigners to own Belize Real Estate – including oceans and waterways.
- Property Titles are free hold.
- Foreign investment is encouraged in Belize.
- Once you purchase your property, there are no restrictions on what you can build on your property. Some restrictions apply on property height in some villages and islands. This is mainly in areas that have Ocean Front or Lagoon Front and makes sure all can enjoy the amazing views of their surroundings.
- Cost of living is low.
- Belize is a very diverse and small country making it very easy to access the ocean or rainforest areas. You can literally take a day trip to another part of the country making long weekends much more action packed and time efficient for your playtime.
- There are people from all over the world living in Belize.
- A large portion of land is held in reserve for the preservation of the eco system of Belize.
- Belize has the Largest Living Barrier Reef in the world called the Belize Barrier Reef.
- Small population density. No traffic jams!